Dolcefino Consulting is hiring a full-time admin clerk to assist with clerical duties in the production of media and legal research content for our fast-paced, aggressive investigative media firm.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to rapidly type transcripts and meeting minutes to assist in media content production and investigative skills.
- Outlook calendar scheduling experience is required.
- Must have reliable transportation. Will run errands for the office when needed. Secretary/office experience is preferred.
- Good teamworking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required.
Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Compensation is $15.00/hour.
Dolcefino Consulting investigates, communicates, and advocates for our clients, exposing public and private corruption. Dolcefino Consulting provides crisis management, litigation support, and political consulting services. The President of Dolcefino Consulting is Wayne Dolcefino, an Emmy award-winning investigative journalist.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.