Dolcefino Consulting is seeking a Case Manager/General Counsel.
The Case Manager/General Counsel will manage Dolcefino Consulting’s litigation-based investigations from intake through broadcast.
- Meeting with potential new clients with company President.
- Creating investigative strategy to uncover the truth.
- Manage research staff who are carrying out the investigative strategy.
- Collaborate with the media production team on content creation and broadcast production.
- Represent Dolcefino Consulting in most matters including, but not limited to, mandamus actions to compel the production of public records and responding to subpoenas received by the company.
- Juris Doctor Degree required.
- Texas License to practice law.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in scheduling.
Self-motivated, self-confident, assertive, and capable of handling complicated tasks autonomously.
Results and people-oriented, sound judgment, and ability to balance business considerations. Ability to provide excellent, timely customer service in a fast-paced business environment.
Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. Reads situations quickly. Good at focused listening.
At Dolcefino Consulting, we specialize in the court of public opinion and advocate for truth above all else.
Dolcefino Consulting is a fast-paced investigative media company that is hired by law firms, corporations, private citizens, and taxpayers to investigate and expose injustice, fraud, corruption, and abuse of power. Our mission is simple: set the record straight. The company has exposed government corruption, courthouse conflicts, unscrupulous attorneys, and consumer fraud not only here in Texas but across the country.
Our relationships with the local and national media provide us the credibility to prepare for and respond to news coverage — even before it happens. Our extensive knowledge and understanding of the local media landscape and relationships with investigative reporters and editors across the country provide us a golden opportunity to expose and fight back against wrongdoing and promote the truth and those who do good. We are also committed to creating our own content on social media to further the company’s mission of truth.