Location: 1951 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX
Dolcefino Consulting is an expanding investigative communications consulting firm, privately funded to expose public corruption, injustice, and fraud. The firm excels in crisis management, reputation management, and litigation support and centers around social media platforms. The President of Dolcefino Consulting is Wayne Dolcefino, a longtime investigative reporter for KTRK TV and a 30-time Emmy Award-Winning Investigative Journalist. Dolcefino Consulting is an extremely fast-paced 24-hour workplace environment- we need a candidate who will thrive in a company known for its aggressive posture.
Dolcefino Consulting is seeking a Legal Research Specialist who will perform legal research and analysis as well as drafting a myriad of documents to be filed with government entities and investigative agencies.
- Conduct legal and investigative research
- Perform legal analysis
- Review and analyze public records
- Perform investigative research
- Draft responses to requests to withhold records under the Texas Public Information Act
- Draft affidavits and cover letters for complaints filed with various state agencies.
- Assist in investigations into elected officials, lawyers, judges, etc.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Think strategically and demonstrate excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Juris Doctor candidate
- Completed one year of law school education
- Excellent writing skills
- Must be a self-starter, ambitious and passionate about the public right to know
- Must be and remain up to date on local, state and national news.
Interested parties should send resumes and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org