Location: 3701 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Full-time with benefits
Dolcefino Consulting is an expanding investigative communications consulting firm, privately funded to expose public corruption, injustice, and fraud. The firm excels in crisis management, reputation management, and litigation support and centers around social media platforms. The
President of Dolcefino Consulting is Wayne Dolcefino, a longtime investigative reporter for KTRK TV and a 30-time Emmy Award-Winning Investigative Journalist. Dolcefino Consulting is an extremely fast-paced 24-hour workplace environment, so we need a candidate who will thrive in a company known for its aggressive posture.
Dolcefino Consulting is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with clerical duties and some research, handling incoming calls, maintain the office calendar, greeting clients, assisting in research on investigations involved with clients, handle general errands for the office, transcribing and updating reports, assisting in maintaining records request and
provide assistance to the president of the firm as otherwise needed.
▪ Experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
▪ Outlook calendar scheduling experience is required.
▪ Ability to assist in filing, answering phone and transcription
▪ Must have reliable transportation. This position runs errands for the office when needed.
▪ Good teamworking skills
▪ Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
▪ Ability to work under pressure
▪ Bilingual is a plus but not required
Hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Compensation will be determined based on qualifications.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please send a resume to