It’s a small world at the Harris County courthouse in downtown Houston.
There is no love lost in the courtrooms. Families torn apart, financial security disappearing.
The only love affair at the end of the day seems to be between certain attorneys and some Harris County judges.
Victims are coming forward to tell Dolcefino Consulting the story of family judges accepting money from divorce attorneys, opposing counsel working together and more tales of Family Injustice.
Do you know the relationship between your judge and the lawyers? What do you know about the history of the experts in your case? Do you feel the deck is stacked against you unfairly?
Victims across the country are hiring Dolcefino Consulting to investigate and expose Family Injustice. Sometimes sunshine is the best disinfectant.
Now you can see where these judges’ money is coming from…
Harris County Family Judges
- The Menger Chronicles
- Family Injustice: A Firefighter’s Fight
- Family Injustice: Are We Too Mean?
- Family Injustice: Minions and Mayhem
- Family Injustice: The Right To See Your Own Kid
- Pay It Back
- Judge Acknowledges Woman at Center of International Divorce Battle “May Have Had a Good Case”
- Family Injustice: The Consequences
- Fireworks In The Bosarge Divorce Case
- Conroe Family Court Chaos