It’s a small world at the Harris County courthouse in downtown Houston.
There is no love lost in the courtrooms. Families torn apart, financial security disappearing.
The only love affair at the end of the day seems to be between certain attorneys and some Harris County judges.
Victims are coming forward to tell Dolcefino Consulting the story of family judges accepting money from divorce attorneys, opposing counsel working together and more tales of Family Injustice.
Do you know the relationship between your judge and the lawyers? What do you know about the history of the experts in your case? Do you feel the deck is stacked against you unfairly?
Victims across the country are hiring Dolcefino Consulting to investigate and expose Family Injustice. Sometimes sunshine is the best disinfectant.
Now you can see where these judges’ money is coming from…
Harris County Family Judges
- NASA Office of the Inspector General Strikes Back
- Family Injustice: Battling A Billionaire
- Family Injustice: Protest in Conroe- POSTPONED
- Appeals Court Takes Action In Controversial Bigamy Case
- Family Injustice: A Double Standard
- Family Injustice: No Wife is Safe
- Billions At Stake In High Stakes Houston Divorce Ruling
- Family Injustice: Deadbeat Dad
- Family Injustice: Exposing A Billionaire
- Family Injustice: Trapped In Williamson County